Is Your Church Growing, Plateaued or Declining?
It's Time for Your Church to Grow Again!
- The Reality – Every church has room to grow! Some have a plan, but others may be unsure about what to do to help their church grow.
The Solution – A prayer-filled, 3-step approach to improve the quality and quantity of any church. It's as simple (and complex!) as
Prayer + Holy Spirit + Revangelism = Healthy Growth
- Your Next Step – Schedule a consultation with a Washington Conference Church Growth Expert today. It's time for your church to grow again! Everyone should be a member of a healthy, growing church!
Schedule a Church Growth Consultation!
Revangelism Training Series
Revangelism is a new concept of two well-established church growth practices: evangelism and church revitalization. Let's learn and grow together!
Does your church have more committees than conversions? Let's talk about three important outcomes you'd like to see take place in your church in the next 12-18 months.
Phase 1 - Personal Preparation
Identify the winning formula for growing healthy churches plus help your church develop a road map for success!
- NCD Survey (Contact Tyler Long for discounted pricing)
- Secret Church Visitor - Contact Tyler Long to request; $100 fee to schedule
- NAD Mission Basics
- Book Resource: Anatomy of a Revived Church by Thom Rainer
- Book Resource: Becoming a Mission-Driven Church
- Book Resource: Ministry Quick Starts
- SermonView Attendance Tracker
Phase 2 - Cultivating the Soil
Growing a healthy church takes intentional effort and an outward focus to build relationships in the community where you serve.
Phase 3 - Planting & Sowing the Seed
Discover Bible study interests and find the best way to share the love of God with the people your church is serving.
- SermonView Lead Generator
- It is Written Bible School
- Amazing Facts Bible School
- Voice of Prophecy Bible School
Phase 4 - Irrigating & Cultivating for Harvest
Help your new friends discover a more profound experience with Jesus. A 6-point invitation plan will help increase the attendance of any community event your church hosts.
- Book Resource: Become a Welcoming Church by Thom Rainier
- Church Greeter Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Bridge Events
- 8-Week Nedley Depression and Anxiety Program
- Financial Peace University for Churches
- Vacation Bible School
Phase 5 - Harvest Time
Build continuous momentum for the most exciting time of the Revangelism Cycle: the growth harvest!
- Seminar Volunteer Description (Doc)
- Seminar Registration Card (PDF)
- Seminar Barcode Key Tags – Request by email
- Sermon View Evangelistic Meeting Marketing
- Seminars Unlimited Evangelistic Meeting Marketing
- It is Written Evangelistic Sermon Series
- Voice of Prophecy Evangelistic Sermon Series
- ASi New Beginnings Evangelistic Sermon Series
Phase 6 - Preserving & Perpetuating the Harvest
After the Harvest comes the next step of fulfilling the Great Commission: making disciples.
- Bible Marking Guides
- WA Conference Equipment Subsidy Request Form (PDF)
- NPUC Equipment Subsidy Request Form (PDF)
- WA Conference Church Planting Launch Plan (6.8 MB PDF)
- LIFE Seminar on family, life and mental health
- Church Planting
Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.