The Seventh-day Adventist Church believes health is a gift from a loving God who wants us to live life in its abundance.
Health Ministries encourages and enables Adventist church leaders and members to not only experience a healthful, abundant life, but also to share the divine principles for whole person health with individuals in their communities.
Health Ministries provides churches and members with resource support, representation, mentoring, event planning, professional support and promotion of a healthy lifestyle through services and programs.
This year, one in twenty-five Americans will have one or more of their major life activities totally disrupted by a mental health issue—Christian or not.
And many of us who struggle in this area are afraid to share it, because there are still stigmas and shame associated with mental health issues in the Christian community.
This fear means that many congregants suffer in silence and feel unsupported by their church. The habits that lead to good mental health can be touched upon in just a few hours, but making lasting change requires much more intentionality.
This is why Washington Conference Health Ministries wants to provide resources of Christ method alone to serve our health needs in our communities. We believe this type of programs will offer some empathy to their physical needs turning then their attention and eyes to the cross.
Residential Program @ Sunset Lake October 21-29, 2023
Don't miss out the opportunity to reset your life implementing 8 practical principles of your health using CREATION in our health journey experience taking you to a new health path to a road for a better health.
REGISTER Sponsor Opportunities
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM RETREAT REGISTRATION
Pacific North West Wellness Health Partners
- Part 1--Training the Trainer (RSVP only)
- Looking for Church Host location for Health Partners Program Training?
- Dental Van Reservation
- List of Volunteers Needed
- Health/Dental Fair Form
- Health Fair Resource Check out
- Guidelines to Promote Your Event
- Washington Conference Health Fair-NEW START Booths
- Washington Conference Health Ministries: Guest Speaker Sermon Request
- Sabbath Evening Seminars
- Sabbath School Presentation
- WAC Health Ministries Club
- Season of Grief support
- Health Ministries trainings for churches looking for host churches
- Health Partners Part II: Implementing the program at church with members and community
- WA Health Challenge
Find opportunities to nurture health evangelism in your local church and community!
- Washington Conference Health Ministries Facebook group
- NAD Health Ministries
- Adventist Health Ministries