MINISTRY LEADERS, MEMBERS & VOLUNTEERS
The Seventh-day Adventist Church believes health is a gift from a loving God who wants us to live life in its abundance.
Health Ministries encourages and enables Adventist church leaders and members to not only experience a healthful, abundant life, but also to share the divine principles for whole person health with individuals in their communities.
Health Ministries provides churches and members with resource support, representation, mentoring, event planning, professional support and promotion of a healthy lifestyle through services and programs.
AMEN Port Orchard
Are you a medical professional or medical student? Interested in giving back to your community? Volunteer at AMEN Port Orchard on August 17 & 19 and find a rewarding way to give back to the most vulnerable in your community, meet some truly amazing people, and have a really fulfilling experience.
AMEN Port Orchard is looking for volunteers to fill the following roles:
- Physicians, NP, PA’s
- Nurses, EMT
- Lifestyle Counselors
- Physical/Occupational Therapists, Massage Therapists
- Social Worker, Mental Health Counselors
- Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, Opticians
- Dentists, Dental Assistants, Hygienists, Registered Dental Assistants
- Translators, Greeters, Barbers/Hair Stylists, Foot Washing Ministry
- Registration, Food Coordinators, Pastors/Chaplains
- Security/Crowd Control Specialists
Become a part of a team that brings people much-needed care in your community! Volunteer now at amenclinic.org!
Ask a Question about Health!