Washington Conference is blessed to have 122 churches and 21 schools representing Jesus Christ in their communities, utilizing land and buildings with a book value of over $62,000,000.
Properly maintaining and utilizing these assets are a great responsibility, and the Washington Conference Property Management office is available to help local churches and schools be wise stewards of the physical blessings God has provided.
The Property Management office assists churches and schools with:
- Purchase and sale of real estate property
- Facilitates construction
- Building renovation
- Use agreements & building leases
- Property tax issues
- Approval of land easements
- Additional facility issues
- Obtain necessary financing for any item listed above
We aim to enable churches to bring Jesus to each and every person in western Washington while still protecting all legal and financial interests.