Washington Conference website has a new look and a renewed purpose to provide you with quality ministry resources to help neighbors, leaders and employees grow in faith. The website is searchable, responsive to screen size, and action oriented.
- The Home Page features eight main sections and four ministry areas of emphasis.
- Beliefs covers "About Us" items.
- Ministries gives a big picture overview of the 4 Ministry Areas: Evangelism, Education, Discipleship and Service.
- Resources is inter-connected with the Ministries page. We currently provide resource categories for: Neighbors, Church Ministries, Pastors/Elders, Employees.
- Media features news stories, the e-newsletter archive (not yet set up), live stream link and video archive.
- Calendar shares upcoming events.
- Ways to Give outlines different giving options and provides a link to Online Giving.
- Online Directory provides contact information for churches, schools, community service centers, Pathfinder clubs, and more.
- Contact Us provides various ways our web visitors can interact with Washington Conference.
If the link is GREEN, you are going to a internal webpage (same window), PDF/document (new window) or external website (new window). If the link is PURPLE, you are navigating the contents on a specific page and jumping to a selected section.
- Guest & Member Resources
- Pastors' Resource Page
- Church Ministry Resources
- Employee Resources
- Administrative Support Services (President's Office, Treasury, HR, Communication, Adventist Book Center)
Sailing with Jesus is a weekly e-newsletter published each Tuesday with news and events from Washington Conference. New each Tuesday evening.
- Find out what's happening across our conference
- See the Full News Archive
Sanctuary Class - Sep 03, 2014
Father Son Retreat - Sep 05, 2014
Chehalis Youth Rally - Sep 12, 2014
Fountainview Concert at Forest Park SDA Church - Sep 13, 2014
Calendar Planning - Sep 18, 2014» Visit the calendar for all the details.