What is an Adventurer Club?
The Adventurer club is designed for children in grades 1-4 (or ages 6-9) to learn more about Christian values, health and fitness, arts and crafts, nature, household arts, recreation, and people skills.
The program for children in pre-kindergarten is called Little Lamb. Children ages 6-9 learn these skills through club meetings, field trips, nature activities, crafts and games, and conference-wide events — for the whole family!
The Adventurer program, a worldwide organization sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, is designed to support parents in the challenging task of helping their children develop fully as followers of Christ in today's world.
Adventurer leaders are trained to help strengthen the parent-child relationship through spiritual, physical, mental and social development.
Four children's class levels are available: Busy Bee, Sunbeam, Builder and Helping Hand. Clubs meet 1-2 times per month for activities and classwork. Clubs have a dress uniform including scarves, insignias and awards.
Any child in grades 1-4 who promises to abide by the Adventurer Pledge and Law can join an Adventurer Club. Children of any faith are welcome to join.
Join a club!
- Find an existing club to join
- Participate in Adventurer Fun Day (springtime) and Adventurer Family Camp (fall)
Start a club!
Everything you need to start an Adventurer Club:
- Adventurer Club Quick Start Guide (from AdventSource)
- Adventurer Club Manual (purchase from AdventSource)
- Adventurer Club Official Website (Find curriculum options, resources, award options, uniform guidelines)
Manage an Adventurer Club