PASTORS, LEADERS & MEMBERS
Every church in Washington Conference is challenged to adopt a "culture of evangelism and soul winning." This challenge encourages churches to be intentional in improving its health and growing God's kingdom.
The Gospel Commission in Matthew 28:19-20 calls us to be worldwide witnesses, make disciples, and proclaim Jesus' second coming. Jesus also calls us in Matthew 5:13-16 to love our neighbors, share acts of kindness, be compassionate and let our light shine.
Step 1: Pray & Plan
Read "Reaping the Harvest" by Russell Burrill (a step-by-step, 325-page guide to public evangelism). The book is available for $19.99 from Auburn ABC.
- Request a Conference Evangelist
- Request a Bible Worker
- Request Bible Worker Training
- Request Evangelism Equipment
- Review Zip Code Counts
- Evangelism Budget
- Pastoral Incentives
- Conference Equipment Subsidy Request
- Union Equipment Subsidy Request
- Honorarium Request
- Expense Report
Step 2: Prepare
- Visitation Syllabus - Jac Colon
- Effective Visitation - Dan Bentzinger
- Telephone Committee - Dan Bentzinger
- Missing Member Visitation - Dan Bentzinger
- Assurance in Witnessing (Gospel Presentation) - Jac Colon
- Persuasive Influence without Undue Pressure - Jac Colon
Step 3: Present & Report
Many forms and resources are in PDF format.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free
Talk to Evangelism!
Washington Conference is committed to helping pastors and church leaders live out God's call to go into their neighborhoods and communities to make disciples of all people. Our primary role is to provide training, encouragement and resources for churches in their evangelistic endeavors. Read our Commitment to Evangelism!