Washington Conference Communication department is updating its contact lists and preferences for Seventh-day Adventist Churches in western Washington.
This information is used for maintaining accurate: bulletin distribution mailing list; bulletin editors' email list; website/social media lists; and print quantities.
Regions or areas are the newest feature of this profile. This allows us to send targeted announcements to a specific geographic area. The six regions are:
● Northwest Washington Area (north of Seattle/Everett)
● Greater Seattle Area (I-5 Seattle/Everett corridor)
● Eastside Area (I-405 corridor)
● South Sound Area (Federal Way-Auburn-Tacoma-Puyallup)
● Peninsula Area (Gig Harbor to Forks)
● Southwest Washington Area (south of Olympia/Lacey)
Pastors, clerks, and/or communication leaders are particularly invited to fill out this brief profile form.
Any questions? Contact the Communication Department!