Fun Ways to Explore God's Word
is a result of many years of work and research. This unique study Bible features:
- New King James Version Bible text
- About 700 articles, peer-reviewed, edited for archaeological and theological accuracy, prepared by more than 80 scholars, presenting the best that biblical archaeology has unveiled
- The most important archaeological discoveries affirming Scripture
- Introductions to each book of the Bible, with information about the author, audience, purposes and themes, the book outline, and a special section on archaeology
- QR code links to more than 130 videos about biblical archaeology
- Hundreds of full color photos - Maps, charts, and spreads of interesting objects, places, excavations, and cultural-related facts mentioned in the Bible such as coins, musical instruments, birds, flowers, and more, in full color
- Info-graphics of temples and cities
- A sand clock icon displayed throughout the Old Testament indicating the archaeological periods in which the biblical events took place, also throughout the New Testament indicating when the text was written
- A chronological spread of the archaeological periods, the books of the Bible, Bible history, and more!
- QR code links to additional articles, including periodic updates - Complete index of all resources
The Youth Bible
The YOUTH BIBLE has been prepared especially for youth. It features the following characteristics:
- 12 preliminary pages with specific tools for youth: How to study the Bible, How the Canon was formed, History of the Bible, The apocrypha, and a special Bible marking plan.
- More than 160 biblical texts highlighted with distinctive calligraphy and the challenge of memorizing them.
- Biblical text—New King James version.
- The words of Jesus in red.
- More than 350 articles, divided into five major sections, which address relevant issues to your life.
- A special transmedia effect that will allow you to access more than 150 articles through QR codes with your smartphone or tablet.
- More than 95 pages of resources for youth: Rescuing the Truth Bible studies, two Bible reading plans, What is a world changer, as well as charts and maps on various themes.
- 30 beautifully illustrated charts inserted throughout the Bible: I believe in . . . a God who reveals Himself, a constant dialogue, a game with clear rules, a well-cared for planet, a multitude of abilities, and many more.
My Bible Friends
Richly illustrated and beautifully written, these books are definitely the premium set of Bible stories for younger children written especially for children ages 1 to 8.
Outstanding art fills each page opening from corner to corner. Beautiful, yet simple language makes these books a pleasure to read time and time again (because you probably will). Each story is written using rhyme, rhythm, and repetition which helps children remember the stories and serves as a wonderful aid in teaching children child to read.
These and many more Bible friends are waiting to greet your child within these beautifully illustrated books. Each book contains four simple stories, arranged in short, attention —holding sections.
Imagine your child’s delight as you read the charming story of Small Donkey, who carried tired Mary up the long hill toward Bethlehem long ago. Or of Zacchaeus the Cheater, who climbed a sycamore tree so he could see Jesus passing by. And then there’s the story of Baby Moses, fast asleep in his basket boat, carefully hidden in the tall rushes.
Children's Century Classics
The Ultimate Bible Story Set for Kids. This beautifully illustrated seven-volume set brings classic Bible stories to life. But it doesn’t stop there. Follow the adventures of courageous heroes of faith down through history to today. Discover the wonderful future that God has planned for our world—and how you can be part of it!
Favorite Bible characters like Noah, Esther, and Paul teach vital character-building principles: honesty, integrity, kindness, and generosity. These role models will inspire your children to stand boldly for what’s right.
Most importantly, the amazing power and love of Jesus shine through His miracles and ministry. Your child will be encouraged to know that God is always loving and leading His children.
Nearly 300 stories, More than 600 Illustrations, QR Codes in each chapter link the reader to a media-rich experience. The feature library of audio book, images, games, video, and more fun is constantly updated for a new experience every time you read.
Every child needs a sense of purpose and belonging. The best gift you can give your children and grandchildren is the knowledge that a loving God created them and has a wonderful plan for their lives. That’s exactly what children will discover in the Children’s Century Classics.
Bible Reference Century Classics
is the series written for adults that pairs with the children's century classics set.
To learn more and obtain My Bible Friends, Children's Century Classics and Bible Reference Century Classics sets, call or text Danny Mapes, Literature Evangelist: 828-595-0380.
An Experiential Prayer Journal Jesus said, Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14, NIV This journal is meant to encourage imagination and experiences that will connect the heart of your child more intimately with the heart of God. The suggested activities, Bible verses, and prayer starters are intended to draw them into a real and lively relationship with the Almighty. Get scrap talks here.
My girls (7 and 10yrs) used this in their personal morning devotional time. They loved all the hands on activities and were always so eager to show me what they made and the Bible concepts they learned. It was awesome to see my kids excited about spending time with Jesus.
The Bible in Living Sound
THE BIBLE IN LIVING SOUND - The original dramatized audio Bible stories that get people of all ages excited about the Bible! Bible stories come alive with voices, music and sound effects as these dramatized audio Bible stories place the listener in the Red Sea at the crossing, beside David as he confronts Goliath, with Queen Esther as she bravely approaches the king, with Mary and Joseph in the stable, beside Jesus as He heals the leper, at the foot of the cross and shipwrecked with Paul. These reenacted dramatizations from the Old and New Testament captivate listeners while visualizing the values taught in God's Word. Listeners will want to hear these audio Bible stories again and again!
Discover the Wonders of the Universe with the Creator. Based on Louie Giglio's popular messages "Indescribable" and "How Great Is Our God," Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God & Science will help kids discover the incredible creation of our indescribable God.
Indescribable displays the majesty of creation with scientific findings, photography, and original illustrations. These 100 devotions encourage awe at God's creativity with an in-depth look at:
- Space, galaxies, planets, and stars
- Earth, geology, oceans, and weather
- Animals: from hummingbirds to dinosaurs
- Our minds, bodies, and imaginations
Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God & Science has sold over 100,000 copies! This book is perfect for children, ages 6-10 years old, and each devotional features a:
- "Be Amazed" section with fascinating scientific facts
- Easy-to-follow, hands-on STEM activity
- Closing prayer
Psalm 19:1 says, "The heavens tell the glory of God. And the skies announce what his hands have made." It's impossible to out-imagine God. He orchestrates time, creates light, and speaks things into existence--from the largest stars to the smallest starfish. God is the powerful, purposeful, personal, unparalleled Creator. Get the book here.
The Young Scholars Study Bible
The Young Scholar Study Bible by Remnant Publications is perfect for children, young students, and youth groups. It includes pictures, maps, Spirit of Prophecy quotes, and more. Engage your child’s mind as they explore the New King James Version text.
YOUNG SCHOLAR STUDY BIBLE FEATURES
- New King James text with dictionary/concordance
- More than 200 Spirit of Prophecy quotes specific to the Young Scholar’s edition—includes realistic line art by Hannah Justinen related to each of the quotes
- 48 full-color pictures by Darrel Tank and Lars Justinen throughout the Bible
- Bible study chain highlighting our major beliefs
- Bible book introductions written for young people by Bradley Booth
- Over 60 Prayer Promises for Kids by Brenda Walsh and Kay Kuzma included in the back
- 6 full-color maps made for children