Washington Conference will be on the road in 2022 to bring you multiple camp meeting convocations!
Explore the plans! Find answers to your questions!
Updated June 30, 2022
Area Convocation Schedule
- August 26-28 - Young Adult Retreat | Sunset Lake Camp
- September 2-4 - Family Adventure Weekend | Sunset Lake Camp | Keren Graves
- September 9-10 - Peninsula Convocation | Bremerton | David Smith
- September 16-17 - North Peninsula Convocation | Sequim | David Smith
- October 7-8 - Southwest Convocation | Chehalis | Pavel Goia
- October 22 - Northwest Convocation | Burlington | Ty Gibson
Pitch your tent! Rent a Cabin! Bring your RV!
Both the Young Adult Retreat and Family Adventure Weekend camp meetings at Sunset Lake Camp have overnight camping options! Plus, Sunset Lake is offering a weekend food package!
Just commuting? You can pre-purchase a meal package!
- Cabin for 10: $200
- Cabin for 6: $110
- RV Site: $46
- Tent Site: $20
- Sabbath Meal Package: $25/person (kids 3 and under free)
- Weekend Meal Package: $75/person (kids 3 and under free)
- Activities: FREE - Our gift to you! First come, first served!
Will there be a book and food sale?
Yes! Auburn ABC is bringing camp meeting book and food deals to you starting May 22 through August 28! Online catalog available
A Much Loved Tradition
Traditional camp meeting at Auburn Adventist Academy is a much loved tradition. This is a sacred time when families from western Washington and beyond gather to learn, grow, nurture friendships, eat summertime foods, and enhance their relationship with Jesus Christ through workshops, keynote presentations, and age-based programs.
The pandemic changed how we normally meet for camp meeting.
- 2020: A virtual week of prayer
- 2021: A broadcast with local watch parties
- >>2022: A series of camp meeting locations
- 2023: Traditional camp meeting resumes
What to Expect in 2022
Think of a convocation like a mini-camp meeting experience with 100s of people instead of 1000s of people.
Each of our convocation locations will have its own planning team, so the look and feel of each gathering will likely be different.
In general, the convocation programming is likely to include a Sabbath School time, church service, luncheon, afternoon program(s), picnic supper, evening program, and an afterglow experience where you can visit with friends.
You likely have more questions.
Ask away! Answers will be added here over time.