Camping is a long-held tradition at camp meetings! There's something special about camping among old and new friends!
Lodging rates are highly subsidized as our gift to you! We've always charged lodging rates per event, not per night, to keep costs low for you.
Lodging arrangements for RV partial/dry and tent sites are made through Leisure Interactive/Hercules. Follow the prompts to complete your reservation.
Make your lodging reservations here!
Dorm room and RV full hookups will need to be made through Guest Services. Email your reservation request or call Candace Faletogo at 253-681-6046.
- RV Full Hookups: $210 (plus $5 for every foot over 20')
- RV Dry: $50
- RV Partial: $170
Conference Tent Options
- Conference Tent: $100
- Mattress: $5
- Mattress Frame: $10
- Folding chair: $2
- U-Pitch Tent site: $20 (corrected price)
- Witzel Hall Dorm: $210
- Grace Hall Dorm: $235 (waitlist for campers with mobility issues available)
Local Hotel Options
- Search for Auburn or Federal Way hotels
Check in & Check out Information
There are events on the Auburn Adventist Academy campus prior and immediately following #WACampMeeting. Please note this check-in and check-out information.
- RVs may arrive Sunday, June 18, after 12 noon
- Dorm/Tent campers may arrive Tuesday, June 20, after 12 pm
- Check out for all sites will be Sunday, June 25, at 11 am