Conference Office Openings
Washington Conference is accepting applications for a Trust Officer in the Planned Giving department. This position involves preaching at different churches and letting people know about the department and the services offered. Training will be available onsite if you are not trust certified. This certification is provided through training classes provided by the NAD.
A trust officer will also work with members to help them prepare end of life documents as well as gifts to be given while living, helping fulfill the wishes of members after their death.
Outreach Ministries Director
As director for Outreach Ministries, you would work with the following areas: Adventist Community Services, Disaster preparation ministries, Prison Ministries, Personal Ministries, Urban Ministries.
- Adventist Community Services work with existing centers around the conference as well as provide training to have a wholistic approach to community service that includes both traditional and non-traditional ways of service.
- Disaster Response works alongside Adventist Community Services and is purposed to respond to the needs of people affected by natural and man-made disasters.
- Prison Ministry works with different groups that have an active prison ministry. They are very close to opening a transitional housing center that will help released inmates have a place to go and become a part of society again.
- Personal Ministries inspires and trains lay members to witness and win souls for the Kingdom of God.
- Urban Ministries looks for opportunities to serve urban areas in our conference and discusses how to build bridges between Adventist churches and our communities.
- If interested in this position, please fill out an application form at washingtonconference.org/employment and submit the application and a resume to Craig Carr.
Sunset Lake Camp Openings
Boys counselor, challenge course and maintenance positions are still available. Applicants must be at least 18 by summer and excited about sharing Christ with campers. To apply, visit:
You will need to create an UltraCamp account to access the application.
We are currently accepting applications for the following teacher vacancies in Washington Conference for the 2016-2017 school year. All applicants should be active members in good standing of the Seventh-day Adventist church and hold an SDA denominational teaching credential.
Openings for the 2018-2019 School Year:
Northwest Christian Preschool is looking for a part-time teacher’s assistant starting this fall for their preschool program. This position involves helping assist the lead teacher with daily activities, cleaning up and putting away supplies, playing/interacting with children, stepping in to help lead the class if the lead teacher is sick, and some cleaning responsibilities. Hours would consist of 25 hours or less. Pay is depending on experience and education.
If you are interested please contact Mari Howe at 253-845-5722 or firstname.lastname@example.org