We may not be able to bring the soft serve ice cream or snow cones to you this camp meeting season, but we can bring you two recipes from the Treats of Life seasonal shop at Washington Adventist Camp Meeting.
- A handful of frozen strawberries
- A frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave
- 3/4 cup or 1 cup of orange juice OR almond/oat/soy milk, depending if you want more creamy or tangy
Make this smoothie a Pineapple Dole Whip by replacing the strawberries with pineapple. May use other fresh or frozen fruits as you wish.
Blend in a high speed blender, pour into a cup, and enjoy! Yields one serving.
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of ice, depending on how icy you want it
- 2 tablespoons French vanilla creamer (or more to taste)
- 3 heaping teaspoons of Roma (or more to taste) - Available from Auburn ABC
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup soy milk or milk of choice
- 1/4-1/2 cup ice cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Nestle powder (optional)
Dairy free: use coconut milk or oat milk to replace the ice cream
Blend in a high speed blender, pour into a cup, and enjoy! Yields one large serving or two small servings.
Recipes provided courtesy of Haley Russell