How to Begin Women's Ministries in Your Local Church
1. Ask God to guide you.
2. Talk with your pastor about plans to begin a women's ministry program.
3. Form a team of leaders.
4. Target your ministries for teaching/discipling, nurturing and evangelism.
5. Determine program priorities and goals.
6. Discover ministry resources available to you by contacting the conference or AdventSource.
7. Prepare an interest survey and identify spiritual gifts.
8. Set a budget for your ministry.
9. Advertise your ministry events.
10. Seek leadership training.