Pastors' Resource Page
The Ministerial Department provides the necessary resources to empower and equip leaders for effective ministry.
The Ministerial and Evangelism department exists to support our pastors and those who lead our more than 110 churches and groups throughout the Puget Sound region of Washington state.
Our mission objective is to assist our churches in the process of providing the best spiritual leadership possible. This involves both professional and personal support for the pastor and his/her family. Our secondary focus is the support and training of the elders who serve as spiritual leaders of the congregations that comprise our conference.
- Ministry Assessment Form
- Pastoral Groups
- Sabbatical Policy
- Sabbatical Application
- Continuing Education Policy
- Ministry Magazine
- Ellen G. White Estate
- Record Church Attendance
- Request a Conference Speaker
- Offering Call Resources for 2015 [Spanish]
- Sunset & Offering Calendar for 2015
- Request Tithe Envelopes (in English, Spanish, Korean or Russian)
- Seventh-day Adventist Church Manual
- View 2015 Ministry Calendar + 2015 Meeting Calendar
State of the Church
Excellence in Ministry
Employee Documents & Resources
- Payroll Dates
- Ministerial Calendar
- UPDATED FOR 2016 Workers Report Form
- Vacation Request Form (print version)
- Adventist Logo Kit
- Business Cards & Stationery
Presentations, papers and videos by Dave Kraft, Derek Morris, Kevin Wilfley, Sherilyn Carlton, Shawn Boonstra, Dan Bentzinger, Jac Colon, Tyler Long, Bill McClendon and John Freedman.
View Archived Presentations»
Biblical Research Newsletters
- July 2014 - Prohibitions in Leviticus 18 & 20
- April 2014 - Prosperity Gospel
- October 2013 - Trumpets / Day-Year Principle
- April 2013 - Pope Francis / Absolute Truth?
- April 2012 - New Director / Religious Persecution.