Partners for Growth
Through an initiative called Partners for Growth we seek to establish a partnership with any congregation who is committed first and foremost to fulfilling the Gospel Commission. With each of us fulfilling our God-given roles and combining the strengths of the local church and the resources of the Conference, we believe through our faithfulness and God’s blessing to see unprecedented growth for His kingdom.
In this partnership, the church will:
1. Commit and remain committed to fulfilling the Gospel Commission in their territory.
a. Discovering and aligning the church and its ministries with God’s call and purpose for the church.
b. Allocate resources (time, effort and finances) consistent with their call.
c. Adapt a cycle of evangelism that will include preparation, proclamation and preservation throughout the entire year.
2. Commit to move in the direction of greater health through an intentional process such as Natural Church Development.
In this partnership, the conference will:
1. Provide leadership training and development to churches and pastors to grow more effective leaders.
2. Provide ministry training to develop and improve the ministries of the local church.
3. Challenge every church to grow spiritually as well as numerically.
4. Provide consulting, coaching and mentoring to support local leaders and pastors as they become agents of change.
5. Provide accountability to help churches remain focused on mission.
6. Provide preferential allocation of evangelism resources.