Adventist Christian Education
We are currently accepting applications for the following teacher vacancies in Washington Conference for the 2016-2017 school year. All applicants should be active members in good standing of the Seventh-day Adventist church and hold an SDA denominational teaching credential.
Openings for the 2016-2017 School Year:
Elementary - email résumés and references to associate superintendent firstname.lastname@example.org
- no vacancies at this time
Auburn Adventist Academy - Assistant Food Service Director
As the Assistant Food Service Director at Auburn Adventist Academy, you play a key role in making our campus a great place to live and work. The Assistant Food Service Director is a valuable member of the staff and reports to the Food Service Director.
Overall responsibility of the Assistant Director is but not limited to:
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery content for quality and quantity.
- Monitor food preparation in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Help schedule staff and student hours and assign duties.
- Monitor compliance with the health and fire regulations regarding food preparation.
- Monitor maintenance needs of the kitchen and dining facility.
- Take care of the students with the special dietary needs.
- Establish and enforce nutritional standards for dining based on health standards.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Plan and print menus for the students and staff to be published.
- High energy
- Positive attitude
- Works well with students
- Warm and friendly
- Service oriented