Your Estate Plan protects your family, provides for those you love, and advances the kingdom of God. Estate documents allow biblical principles of life management to continue beyond your life.
plan for the FUture // Types of Estate Documents
The Planned Giving & Trust Services Department can assist you in preparing the following documents in part or as a package comprising your overall Estate Plan. This service is extended to all Seventh-day Adventist church members 18 years of age and above without cost to the individual or family with the provision that there is Charitable Intent toward the Adventist Church, its ministries and mission in the final remainder distribution.
- Last Will and Testament // 6 Reasons Why You Might Want a Living Trust
- Revocable Family Trust
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Community Property Agreement
- Health Care Directive (Living Will)
Plan to Give // Types of Planned Gifts
Planned Giving for the donor may encompass Bequests of Cash, Insurance, Stock and or Real Estate; and Life Income Plans that offer life time income benefits, significant tax deductions and the heart felt satisfaction knowing that a portion of the donor’s estate is guaranteed to support the expression of their core spiritual values in sustaining the ministry and mission of their faith.
What to Give + How to Give
- A Bequest – through beneficiary designations for IRA, Life Insurance, final distribution in Will or Trust
- A Charitable Gift Annuity
- A Deferred Charitable Gift Annuity
- A Charitable Remainder Trust
- A Life/Life Occupancy Estate
Plan to Be Generous // Resources
- A Christian Attorney Discusses Spiritual Principles for Inheritance and Estate Planning. (PDF) A book excerpt from G. Edward Reid, JD
- Is Your Plan in God's Hands? Request Peter Rampton to come speak at your church!
- Request a Planned Giving Gift Plan brochure
- NEW Download an Estate Planning Worksheet (PDF)
- Download a Sample Bequest Language Worksheet (DOC)
May the work of your labor and love follow you!
Plan to Manage // Contact Information
Have specific questions about Planned Giving & Estate Planning? Contact Washington Conference Planned Giving & Trust Services to learn how you can plan to manage your estate.
- By mail: 32229 Weyerhaeuser Way S, Federal Way, WA 98001
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 253-681-6008
- By fax: 253-681-6009
- By website: www.wcwilltrust.org
Your Planned Giving representatives are Peter Rampton, Rita Gruesbeck, and Carol Craig. Call Planned Giving at (253) 681-6008!
At Your Service // How may we help you?
Share a message with Planned Giving & Trust Services representatives! Expect a response back within one business day!